One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We invite you to learn about what is probably the best anemometric indicator for cranes on the market.’
- ‘For this purpose, the company implemented two anemometric stations in Northern Minas Gerais in 1997, where two potentially promising sites were identified.’
- ‘ESDU 83029 gives a comprehensive and systematic procedure for the correction of sensed anemometric data.’
- ‘An anemometric flow sensor, developed at the EPFL (Prof. Renaud) is packaged for long-term implantation in the human body for a shunt catheter for the hydrocephalus.’
- ‘The anemometric campaigns and plant design activities are performed by paying the utmost attention to the need to minimise and mitigate environmental impacts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.