One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He stands 6'5" and is androgynously thin.’
- ‘Universally dark-haired, skinny and androgynously pretty, The Organ look at first sight like a female Strokes.’
- ‘One of the first and most significant experiences Genesis ever had was felt as a child of the early '60s, when he first witnessed a group of androgynously dressed mods traipsing through Manchester's Piccadilly Station.’
- ‘She appears onstage with short hair, dressed androgynously in pants and a loose shirt.’
- ‘Kibbutz parents agreed to see their own children only two hours a day, and for the remaining 22 hours to surrender them to the collective, which would raise them androgynously (trying more to "masculinize" women than "feminize" men).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.