One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Testosterone levels were not correlated with extent of androgenization or absence of feminization.’
- ‘However, androgenization of cows with testosterone treatment has had varying success.’
- ‘In addition, we have shown that androgenization of female rats neonatally leads to insulin resistance at adult age.’
- ‘Neonatal hypothalamic androgenization in the female rat induces changes in peripheral insulin sensitivity and adiposity function at adulthood’
- ‘Recent studies have shown that the condition may be the result of insufficient or inappropriate androgenization of the brain at a critical stage of embryonic development.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.