One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Recent studies have shown that the condition may be the result of insufficient or inappropriate androgenization of the brain at a critical stage of embryonic development.’
- ‘However, androgenization of cows with testosterone treatment has had varying success.’
- ‘Testosterone levels were not correlated with extent of androgenization or absence of feminization.’
- ‘In addition, we have shown that androgenization of female rats neonatally leads to insulin resistance at adult age.’
- ‘Neonatal hypothalamic androgenization in the female rat induces changes in peripheral insulin sensitivity and adiposity function at adulthood’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.