One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, androgenization of cows with testosterone treatment has had varying success.’
- ‘Neonatal hypothalamic androgenization in the female rat induces changes in peripheral insulin sensitivity and adiposity function at adulthood’
- ‘Testosterone levels were not correlated with extent of androgenization or absence of feminization.’
- ‘Recent studies have shown that the condition may be the result of insufficient or inappropriate androgenization of the brain at a critical stage of embryonic development.’
- ‘In addition, we have shown that androgenization of female rats neonatally leads to insulin resistance at adult age.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.