One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Drugs commonly referred to as ‘steroids’ are classified as anabolic, androgenic, and corticosteroids.’
- ‘Researchers still don't know what makes a man susceptible to aggression and mania, but with more than a million Americans taking anabolic androgenic steroids there are good public health reasons for finding out.’
- ‘Testosterone is the androgenic hormone primarily responsible for normal growth and development of male sex and reproductive organs, but it also facilitates the development of male musculature, bone mass and fat distribution.’
- ‘Of course, exercise and weight-training are the natural routes to achieve this, but it can be achieved more easily, albeit at greater risk to health and reputation, by injecting anabolic androgenic steroids (AASs).’
- ‘One of the earliest examples of a synthesized and enhanced steroid was the androgenic steroids called androgenic anabolic steroids, which are more potent than testosterone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.