One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Enlargement of the five androecial primordia shapes the remaining central portion of the floral apex into a pentagon, upon which the two carpel primordia are initiated simultaneously.’
- ‘It was shown that the androecial initiation was centripetal, whereas the microsporogenesis and anther maturation were centrifugal.’
- ‘Thus, reconsidering the importance of these androecial features is necessary, and new morphological characters are needed for a better understanding of legume evolution.’
- ‘Beetles began to escape the day pollen was shed due to changes in the androecial wall.’
- ‘Floral development has been studied at our lab in a broad range of angiosperm taxa with special emphasis on floral nectaries, androecial patterns and gynoecial characters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.