One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, in swinging away from past androcentrism, the pendulum is in danger of going to the other extreme; sexism rubs both ways.’
- ‘The religious difficulty of paternal imagery is not primarily due to its androcentrism or patriarchy.’
- ‘Feminists criticize the misogyny of philosophers and the overt and covert sexism, androcentrism, and related forms of male bias in philosophy.’
- ‘So much of claimed rationality is in fact androcentrism masquerading as value-free objective analysis.’
- ‘Unfortunately, as Farquhar points out, these texts also normalize androcentrism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.