One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, in swinging away from past androcentrism, the pendulum is in danger of going to the other extreme; sexism rubs both ways.’
- ‘So much of claimed rationality is in fact androcentrism masquerading as value-free objective analysis.’
- ‘Unfortunately, as Farquhar points out, these texts also normalize androcentrism.’
- ‘The religious difficulty of paternal imagery is not primarily due to its androcentrism or patriarchy.’
- ‘Feminists criticize the misogyny of philosophers and the overt and covert sexism, androcentrism, and related forms of male bias in philosophy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.