One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hydrothermal activity may have been related to contemporary andesitic and/or granitic magmatism.’
- ‘The Longcroft Tuffs, a poorly exposed succession at least 140 m thick, are dominated by lapilli tuffs of andesitic composition.’
- ‘Batholiths and a large number of minor granitoid intrusions and andesitic lavas were produced showing predominantly calc-alkaline characteristic.’
- ‘The sequence includes tuffaceous sandstone, andesitic sandstone and radiolarian chert.’
- ‘Previous work also has documented the presence of two distinct magma compositions beneath Nevado del Ruiz, one andesitic and the other dacitic, with mixing and mingling between the two during the November 1985 eruption.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.