One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Without any doubt.‘it's a bad business and no mistake’
- ‘Still, my father was a bit of a dandy in his day and no mistake.’
- ‘With his open-neck shirt neatly tucked into belted trousers, he's old school South London and no mistake.’
- ‘It's beautifully filmed and no mistake, but it's got one of the most dreadful scripts in recent memory…’
- ‘I'll not be voting for him next month and no mistake.’
- ‘Our band of friends must cross the river to reach the object of their quest before the clocks strike midnight, else their lives will surely be over and no mistake.’
- ‘Gosh, that Kylie's a naughty one, and no mistake.’
- ‘It was a clever thing I did that day, and no mistake!’
- ‘Sprinting end to end, leaping on and off the drum riser, throwing himself at the front rows and shaking the hand of everyone who's singing along, he's a real rock god tonight and no mistake.’
- ‘England will be going for the jugular and no mistake.’
- ‘Well, today's been a peculiar one, and no mistake.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.