One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘People of Indian origin, although not from upper castes, will mobilise the ancientness of Indian culture to claim superiority.’
- ‘As an artist I'm not that interested in the landscape itself, rather what made it what it is - the energy, the ancientness, the layers and time that have shaped it.’
- ‘Self-naming offers a safe way for a pontiff to boast of Christian ancientness.’
- ‘As I sucked the iceberg piece, contemplating its ancientness, trying to taste the armor of Caesar or the ash of Krakatoa in infinitesimal traces, the pristine cold water seemed to evaporate through my membranes with no intervening stage.’
- ‘It was the sort of roiling, writhing ancientness I expected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.