One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Until we rooted the eukaryote tree correctly it was harder to decide whether such features absent in some groups were ancestrally absent or secondarily lost.’
- ‘However, the genes may be evolutionarily related, and the two developmental pathways may therefore have ancestrally shared common components.’
- ‘It would mean there was a secret master race that considered themselves pure Australians, with ancestrally no connection to the English, or Italian, or anything.’
- ‘In fact, US Muslims are most often ancestrally from South Asia or Africa not the Middle East, as Americans wrongly assume.’
- ‘We use our host's blood to make antibodies and immunities, added to those we already carry ancestrally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.