One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
As regards bodily structure.‘an anatomically correct replica of the human brain’
- ‘They're anatomically engineered to conform to the foot, and they come with a padded sole and a sweat-wicking wool interior.’
- ‘His little sister is doing anatomically correct crayon drawings for you to hang on the fridge.’
- ‘Those muscles below the mandible are anatomically described as being above or below the hyoid bone.’
- ‘Anatomically, the ear is divided into three sections.’
- ‘She was living life as a woman, but was anatomically still male.’
- ‘Arthroscopic surgery has helped us in many circumstances to repair tissues anatomically.’
- ‘They express themselves by role playing with anatomically incorrect action figures.’
- ‘Be as anatomically specific as possible in your observations and instructions.’
- ‘The toymaker's version of "beauty" sets a standard for young girls that is unhealthy and anatomically improbable.’
- ‘This fossil was anatomically a member of our own species, yet molecular evidence suggests he was unrelated to the ancestors of any modern human.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.