One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
As regards bodily structure.‘an anatomically correct replica of the human brain’
- ‘She was living life as a woman, but was anatomically still male.’
- ‘They're anatomically engineered to conform to the foot, and they come with a padded sole and a sweat-wicking wool interior.’
- ‘They express themselves by role playing with anatomically incorrect action figures.’
- ‘Be as anatomically specific as possible in your observations and instructions.’
- ‘This fossil was anatomically a member of our own species, yet molecular evidence suggests he was unrelated to the ancestors of any modern human.’
- ‘Arthroscopic surgery has helped us in many circumstances to repair tissues anatomically.’
- ‘His little sister is doing anatomically correct crayon drawings for you to hang on the fridge.’
- ‘The toymaker's version of "beauty" sets a standard for young girls that is unhealthy and anatomically improbable.’
- ‘Anatomically, the ear is divided into three sections.’
- ‘Those muscles below the mandible are anatomically described as being above or below the hyoid bone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.