One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their analysis, therefore, focuses on ways of deterring competitive strategies that are otherwise seen to be the rational response within an anarchically structured system.’
- ‘Run by the reprobates behind the Going Places club night and Shavers' Weekly magazine, this is a traditional Victorian bar sympathetically, yet anarchically, transformed into the kind of local you would have if you designed it yourself.’
- ‘Koornong is part of the site that was used for the Koornong alternative school which was anarchically alive during the pre-World War Two years and a little beyond, a forerunner of modern experimental education.’
- ‘While the content develops automatically and anarchically, nothing happens to the social structure of Wikipedia without the consent of the core community.’
- ‘But you have to hunt around in the stock which is arranged, to put it politely, somewhat anarchically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.