One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Using analysis or logical reasoning.‘the probabilities can be derived analytically’
- ‘I found him to be sharp as a tack analytically while still in his nineties.’
- ‘Competency mapping is particularly appealing to analytically oriented decision-makers.’
- ‘It is analytically worthwhile to highlight the progressive acceleration in debt growth over the past few years.’
- ‘Integrals may be solved either analytically (by algebraic exactness) or numerically (by computed approximation).’
- ‘The book is based on the premise that creative writing can be systematically and analytically approached.’
- ‘In order to look more analytically at such problems, it is useful to examine what legacies lie behind them.’
- ‘Their improved ability to think analytically assists them with time management.’
- ‘While their television stations have provided constant updates on the progress of the war, newspapers have been more analytically critical.’
- ‘They have been educated to think analytically and apply science, history, and economics to food writing.’
- ‘The tests are designed to see if you are able to interpret a text analytically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.