One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The psychoanalytical system of psychology developed and practised by Carl Gustav Jung.
- ‘Their contention could be justified were it proved that analytical psychology, so closely derived from the psychology of its founder, is imbued with a Fascist spirit.’
- ‘Jung founded his own school of analytical psychology.’
- ‘One of the earliest and most trenchant answers came in 1922 from Carl Jung, father of analytical psychology and a notable Freudian apostate.’
- ‘He interpreted the results from the point of view of the analytical psychology of Carl Gustav Jung.’
- ‘This inner-active ‘opus’ was achieved through what was later defined by analytical psychology as, ‘active imagination’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.