One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The psychoanalytical system of psychology developed and practised by Carl Gustav Jung.
- ‘Jung founded his own school of analytical psychology.’
- ‘One of the earliest and most trenchant answers came in 1922 from Carl Jung, father of analytical psychology and a notable Freudian apostate.’
- ‘This inner-active ‘opus’ was achieved through what was later defined by analytical psychology as, ‘active imagination’.’
- ‘He interpreted the results from the point of view of the analytical psychology of Carl Gustav Jung.’
- ‘Their contention could be justified were it proved that analytical psychology, so closely derived from the psychology of its founder, is imbued with a Fascist spirit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.