One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Geometry using coordinates.
- ‘Judging by the preview page, which also has PDFs of introductory material and the first chapter, I doubt if it'll change established analytical geometry.’
- ‘The new algebra and analytical geometry of Viète was read by Newton from Frans van Schooten's edition of Viète's collected works published in 1646.’
- ‘Miss Scott was a geometer who whenever possible brought to analytical geometry the full resources of pure geometrical reasoning.’
- ‘From September to December 1883 Stieltjes lectured on analytical geometry and on descriptive geometry.’
- ‘In 1876 Veronese was appointed as assistant in analytical geometry on the strength of his paper on Pascal's hexagram which he had completed by this time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.