One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The other key gadgets include 1000 ‘Cats Eye Reflective Road Markers’, four radar guns for detecting speedy vehicles from a distance and seven breath analysers.’
- ‘The ions are then guided to the mass analyzer and the detector by electrostatic lenses.’
- ‘The analyzer is capable of detecting micron sizes in a range from 0.5 to 1750 microns.’
- ‘Local businessmen and analysers take part in a survey, through which the results are calculated.’
- ‘Engineers studied network traffic patterns, using tools such as protocol analyzers to detect anomalous behavior, and blocked compromised hosts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.