One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Engineers studied network traffic patterns, using tools such as protocol analyzers to detect anomalous behavior, and blocked compromised hosts.’
- ‘The analyzer is capable of detecting micron sizes in a range from 0.5 to 1750 microns.’
- ‘Local businessmen and analysers take part in a survey, through which the results are calculated.’
- ‘The ions are then guided to the mass analyzer and the detector by electrostatic lenses.’
- ‘The other key gadgets include 1000 ‘Cats Eye Reflective Road Markers’, four radar guns for detecting speedy vehicles from a distance and seven breath analysers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.