One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In order to determine the moral status of the biological artifact produced by altered nuclear transfer, we need to find an analogically similar entity with a matching ‘fact pattern’.’
- ‘His books The Changing Workplace and The New Office speak of embracing new digital technologies and potentially rethinking the office analogically as hives, dens, cells, and clubs.’
- ‘Although your Lordships were referred in the course of the argument to a large number of reported cases, this is not a branch of the law in which references to other cases is of any real assistance except analogically.’
- ‘Content can be matched to therapy issues analogically as well as concretely.’
- ‘Chapter 7 ends oddly with a set of sound principles ‘behind’ Christian discernment, which seem to be unrelated to the book's principal thesis about the way in which the story of Jesus analogically shapes Christian ethics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.