One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This approach draws parallels between similarity judgments and analogic comparisons.’
- ‘In this world of correspondences and analogies, the suffering of Christ demands a similar, consciously analogic, sacrifice.’
- ‘These acquisition systems are mutually facilitative: ‘The more powerful the context-sensitive decoding rules (or analogic capabilities), the more entries the learner can acquire.’’
- ‘What it means is that pronouns, like all other words, are changeable, via regular sound changes, analogic restructuring, and borrowing.’
- ‘Looking itself precedes by nanoseconds the convoluted analogic mazes our minds construct.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.