One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the things I sent along was a line-by-line anagrammatization of Sylvia Plath's poem ‘Ariel,’ which you can read here.’
- ‘These are two very different individuals separated by more than mere anagrammatisation .’
- ‘The word base was filtered by me for words below 6 as these smaller words become so easy to find that any deliberate anagrammatisation would be hard to see.’
- ‘My wondering about it led me to the belief that it was an anagrammatization .’
- ‘In the happy crush of mail entries to this contest, we received lots and lots of movies comically altered by anagrammatization .’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.