One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The word base was filtered by me for words below 6 as these smaller words become so easy to find that any deliberate anagrammatisation would be hard to see.’
- ‘In the happy crush of mail entries to this contest, we received lots and lots of movies comically altered by anagrammatization .’
- ‘One of the things I sent along was a line-by-line anagrammatization of Sylvia Plath's poem ‘Ariel,’ which you can read here.’
- ‘These are two very different individuals separated by more than mere anagrammatisation .’
- ‘My wondering about it led me to the belief that it was an anagrammatization .’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.