One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the battle of imaginary bad men, the hostilities between Satan and Santa are more or less an anagrammatical draw.’
- ‘Probably Denmark's best country band, Tahmias Hilltot is led by the anagrammatical Matthias Lilholt.’
- ‘So we made a joke of it, signing off his articles with pseudonyms ranging from the obvious Dario G to the anagrammatical Dan U. Arsedish.’
- ‘One anagrammatical combination shows up here.’
- ‘Her sensitivity to anagrammatical and typographical detail allows her to see ‘open’ in ‘persons,’ ‘in her’ in ‘inner,’ and, troublingly, ‘evil’ in ‘live’ (a word which she plays off her heroine's name).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.