One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And when using the anaglyphic glasses, the 3D effect is added by the unsharp fore- and background objects.’
- ‘By doing this each eye is seeing only one part of the stereo pair used to make the anaglyphic image.’
- ‘The viewer is invited to examine for himself the anaglyphic experience on the various paintings in this web site.’
- ‘In 1994, I began to produce computer-generated anaglyphic prints, which are viewed through red and blue glasses.’
- ‘A plasticon opened at the Rivoli theater in New York in 1922 which made novel use of the anaglyphic process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.