One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 1994, I began to produce computer-generated anaglyphic prints, which are viewed through red and blue glasses.’
- ‘By doing this each eye is seeing only one part of the stereo pair used to make the anaglyphic image.’
- ‘The viewer is invited to examine for himself the anaglyphic experience on the various paintings in this web site.’
- ‘A plasticon opened at the Rivoli theater in New York in 1922 which made novel use of the anaglyphic process.’
- ‘And when using the anaglyphic glasses, the 3D effect is added by the unsharp fore- and background objects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.