One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of these anagenetic changes are probably concentrated only within the earliest period of the existence of a new species.’
- ‘Species defined in these anagenetic terms have neither discrete temporal boundaries nor a sufficient level of constancy during their evolutionary tenures.’
- ‘Darwin, who viewed natural selection as a process producing slow anagenetic changes along lines of descent, thought that species were arbitrary slices.’
- ‘Assigning species names within an anagenetic lineage is problematic.’
- ‘In the first case, i.e. a new anagenetic evolutionary trend, a complete reversal of the direction of natural selection should be assumed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.