One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you need general anesthesia, the anesthesiologist or anesthetist gives you an anesthetic medication in gas form to breathe through a mask, or injects the medication into a vein.’
- ‘The learner audience would include surgeons, nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses, technicians, and RN first assistants.’
- ‘The anesthesiologist administered the epidural anesthetic, rotated off call, and left the hospital.’
- ‘Responsibility for the perioperative care of patients with chronic kidney disease is shared by the family physician, nephrologist, anesthesiologist, and surgeon.’
- ‘This team may include a neonatologist, a pediatric anesthesiologist, or pediatric surgeon, as well as neonatal nurses and nurse practitioners.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.