One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you need general anesthesia, the anesthesiologist or anesthetist gives you an anesthetic medication in gas form to breathe through a mask, or injects the medication into a vein.’
- ‘Responsibility for the perioperative care of patients with chronic kidney disease is shared by the family physician, nephrologist, anesthesiologist, and surgeon.’
- ‘This team may include a neonatologist, a pediatric anesthesiologist, or pediatric surgeon, as well as neonatal nurses and nurse practitioners.’
- ‘The anesthesiologist administered the epidural anesthetic, rotated off call, and left the hospital.’
- ‘The learner audience would include surgeons, nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses, technicians, and RN first assistants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.