One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Currently, there is no cure for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.’
- ‘If you've had one of these experiences, then you've probably had a glimpse of how it feels to have a fully developed amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.’
- ‘Less common manifestations include cerebellar dysfunction, isolated dementia of the frontal lobe type, extrapyramidal signs, seizures, an amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-like disorder, and entrapment neuropathy.’
- ‘That is how people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis describe their condition.’
- ‘This article examines the results of study that found that veterans of the Gulf War were nearly twice as likely to develop amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.