One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This article examines the results of study that found that veterans of the Gulf War were nearly twice as likely to develop amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.’
- ‘Currently, there is no cure for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.’
- ‘Less common manifestations include cerebellar dysfunction, isolated dementia of the frontal lobe type, extrapyramidal signs, seizures, an amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-like disorder, and entrapment neuropathy.’
- ‘If you've had one of these experiences, then you've probably had a glimpse of how it feels to have a fully developed amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.’
- ‘That is how people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis describe their condition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.