One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Deposition of amyloid in the body.
- ‘Furthermore, I was particularly impressed with the individual chapters covering diabetes mellitus and amyloidosis.’
- ‘There was no evidence of systemic amyloidosis or malignancy.’
- ‘The precise etiology and pathogenesis of laryngeal amyloidosis remain unknown.’
- ‘Less common features include clubbing, periostitis, amyloidosis, and granulomatous disease of bone and joint.’
- ‘Since then, numerous cases of hereditary polyneuropathy associated with amyloidosis have been reported from several countries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.