One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a child, I was drawn to them and felt nourished by their ampleness and their warm reds, golds, rich greens, and browns.’
- ‘This is a painting with no give to it, no elasticity or ampleness.’
- ‘There is a leisurely ampleness to the layout and text that is instantly welcoming to amateur and professional alike.’
- ‘The buds are heavy, each so full of fragrant petals that they are drooping under the weight of their ampleness.’
- ‘There is clearly a pleasure in supple ampleness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.