One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a child, I was drawn to them and felt nourished by their ampleness and their warm reds, golds, rich greens, and browns.’
- ‘There is a leisurely ampleness to the layout and text that is instantly welcoming to amateur and professional alike.’
- ‘This is a painting with no give to it, no elasticity or ampleness.’
- ‘There is clearly a pleasure in supple ampleness.’
- ‘The buds are heavy, each so full of fragrant petals that they are drooping under the weight of their ampleness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.