One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also, the species' integrality means not only amphimictic reproduction; it is much more complex process.’
- ‘Comparative investigation on spindle behavior and MPF activity changes during oocyte maturation between genogenetic and amphimictic crucian carp.’
- ‘The results of analysis of the amphimictic progenies confirmed the proposed earlier hypothesis that the development of black patches in koi is controlled by one dominant gene.’
- ‘The Catipes group has amphimictic diploids and tetraploids and derived from them are all of the polyploid agamic complexes in the genus.’
- ‘Levels of apomictic and amphimictic seed formation in a natural population of Coprosma robusta in Riccarton Bush, Christchurch, New Zealand’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.