One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the five months through May 31, it earned $16.8 million before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization, and restructuring charges.’
- ‘On that, it saw earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization of $241 million.’
- ‘That year, the company's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization topped $40 million, almost twice what it had been the previous year.’
- ‘Its stock, trading at just two to three times earnings before, interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization, was low, even for the down-trodden auto-parts industry.’
- ‘Its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization in 2000 were 37.5 billion yuan, 74% higher than the 1999 figure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.