One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The film has a young, amoral couple living amorously in Montreal and Toronto, unable to make ends meet.’
- ‘I looked over at Anna to find her eyeing him amorously.’
- ‘If I'm behaving amorously, I've definitely got serious intent in my head.’
- ‘It described noble savages playing oboes and amorously frolicking in tropical glades.’
- ‘We might know Paul as a showman, but there is much more to him than amusing stage shows with people being hypnotised to behave amorously towards a broom or act like a sea lion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.