One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, her death is not a natural death; it is a death calculated by her husband and facilitated amorally and mechanically by a judge.’
- ‘As far as this particular scenario is concerned, ethics may as well be a county in the south of England, so amorally do the main protagonists appear to have behaved.’
- ‘When was the last time you saw a doctor behaving amorally on a Medical drama?’
- ‘But to protect these good and innocent people, it is necessary for the government to act amorally in a world where power politics is the only currency.’
- ‘If their gift is used amorally they may end up manipulating others for their own benefit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.