One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When was the last time you saw a doctor behaving amorally on a Medical drama?’
- ‘If their gift is used amorally they may end up manipulating others for their own benefit.’
- ‘But to protect these good and innocent people, it is necessary for the government to act amorally in a world where power politics is the only currency.’
- ‘As far as this particular scenario is concerned, ethics may as well be a county in the south of England, so amorally do the main protagonists appear to have behaved.’
- ‘Thus, her death is not a natural death; it is a death calculated by her husband and facilitated amorally and mechanically by a judge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.