One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Violence, profanity, and amorality all have their place in a story, if these qualities are observed or reported truths.’
- ‘That emotion, when it comes, releases us from the amorality and nastiness of our situation as voyeurs.’
- ‘But who can doubt that, in a world teeming with narcissism and amorality, in which so many in authority refuse to judge or uphold standards, it serves as a model and an inspiration for millions of Americans?’
- ‘Immorality or amorality in such a system has potential consequences that reach far beyond the well being of the individual's soul.’
- ‘Its background details - office meetings, package holidays - seemed as significant as the shuffle between lust and love, amorality and a search for meaning: the proximity of banality to tragedy or redemption.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.