One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its background details - office meetings, package holidays - seemed as significant as the shuffle between lust and love, amorality and a search for meaning: the proximity of banality to tragedy or redemption.’
- ‘But who can doubt that, in a world teeming with narcissism and amorality, in which so many in authority refuse to judge or uphold standards, it serves as a model and an inspiration for millions of Americans?’
- ‘Immorality or amorality in such a system has potential consequences that reach far beyond the well being of the individual's soul.’
- ‘Violence, profanity, and amorality all have their place in a story, if these qualities are observed or reported truths.’
- ‘That emotion, when it comes, releases us from the amorality and nastiness of our situation as voyeurs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.