One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The writings of a great amoralist - a de Sade, a Stirner, a Nietzsche - can inspire a handful of murders in two centuries.’
- ‘Many cognitivists have not found this a persuasive characterization of all amoralists.’
- ‘If you think atheists are all miserable, nihilistic amoralists, this book should put you straight.’
- ‘If morality were to require this of us, then we should, and would, be amoralists.’
- ‘When you understand what amoralism entails, you will see that there is no point in reasoning with an amoralist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.