One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If morality were to require this of us, then we should, and would, be amoralists.’
- ‘The writings of a great amoralist - a de Sade, a Stirner, a Nietzsche - can inspire a handful of murders in two centuries.’
- ‘When you understand what amoralism entails, you will see that there is no point in reasoning with an amoralist.’
- ‘If you think atheists are all miserable, nihilistic amoralists, this book should put you straight.’
- ‘Many cognitivists have not found this a persuasive characterization of all amoralists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.