One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Traditionalists tolerate a certain amount of amoralism in the market because they see the market as an important disciplining institution - a valuable tool of social order.’
- ‘Another is to retreat into various shades of nihilism, cynicism or amoralism, gazing blankly at a world of stone.’
- ‘In many of his over 150 tales, he flirts with mercilessness and amoralism.’
- ‘Older conservatives, informed by the just-war tradition and more sensitive to the idea of absolute moral standards than to the amoralism of Machiavelli, were capable of rendering critical judgments on their own governments.’
- ‘At times, when he is demonstrating the realpolitik of court life, it seems that he is giving ‘courses of instruction in political amoralism.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.