One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Capable of ameboid movement, these cells wander throughout the connective tissue and congregate in regions requiring their specialized function.’
- ‘I want all of you to visualise in front of you, a bulbous amoeboid shape which has lots of curves on it, undulating curves.’
- ‘In these he developed a highly distinctive repertoire of weird subjects - strange amoeboid creatures, insects, and plants with human heads - influenced by the writings of Edgar Allan Poe.’
- ‘Old waves criss-crossed new waves creating a pattern of interwoven dark and light amoeboid forms which endlessly melted and re-emerged between the ripples.’
- ‘Then, a bridge-like conjugation tube is formed to connect neighboring cells, and the amoeboid cells from one filament move over into the neighboring filament.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.