Combined or treated with ammonia.
- ‘Names such as ammoniated tincture of valerian can safely be revealed without upsetting the psychological applecart.’
- ‘Following ammoniated wheat straw feeding, heifers were stratified by BW and assigned randomly, beginning on May 12, to one of four grazing treatments.’
- ‘Although these ammoniated latex proteins have different molecular weights than those of nonammoniated latex, the epitopes remain the same.’
- ‘In turn, off-gassing of ammoniated in concrete-grade ash can occur in slab placement and finishing.’
- ‘Unknown to most homeowners, linoleum is easily affected or damaged by hot water and strong alkaline cleaners, especially ammoniated ones in addition to the obvious factors like solvents and oils.’
- ‘Several formulations are available, and all are based on fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammoniated phosphates, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.