One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Combined or treated with ammonia.
- ‘Although these ammoniated latex proteins have different molecular weights than those of nonammoniated latex, the epitopes remain the same.’
- ‘Following ammoniated wheat straw feeding, heifers were stratified by BW and assigned randomly, beginning on May 12, to one of four grazing treatments.’
- ‘Unknown to most homeowners, linoleum is easily affected or damaged by hot water and strong alkaline cleaners, especially ammoniated ones in addition to the obvious factors like solvents and oils.’
- ‘Names such as ammoniated tincture of valerian can safely be revealed without upsetting the psychological applecart.’
- ‘In turn, off-gassing of ammoniated in concrete-grade ash can occur in slab placement and finishing.’
- ‘Several formulations are available, and all are based on fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammoniated phosphates, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.