One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Participants in this contest are judged on the basis of their knowledge of cocktail making and their bartending skills such as amicability, attention to customers, presentation techniques and a sample of the cocktail prepared.’
- ‘Any additional contractual and legal issues that arise in the partnership scenario will depend very much on the degree of amicability involved in what is essentially a split.’
- ‘‘I believe it would be a profound mistake to cast off the experience of the past or to allow our current amicability to relieve us of the need to consider less sunny possibilities,’ he said.’
- ‘His characteristic amicability often lulled opponents into a false sense of ease.’
- ‘They used a more complex set of criteria to estimate the relative amicability or animosity of the 17 nations that were involved, and found that two stable configurations emerged.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.