One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any additional contractual and legal issues that arise in the partnership scenario will depend very much on the degree of amicability involved in what is essentially a split.’
- ‘‘I believe it would be a profound mistake to cast off the experience of the past or to allow our current amicability to relieve us of the need to consider less sunny possibilities,’ he said.’
- ‘They used a more complex set of criteria to estimate the relative amicability or animosity of the 17 nations that were involved, and found that two stable configurations emerged.’
- ‘His characteristic amicability often lulled opponents into a false sense of ease.’
- ‘Participants in this contest are judged on the basis of their knowledge of cocktail making and their bartending skills such as amicability, attention to customers, presentation techniques and a sample of the cocktail prepared.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.