One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Small, tan to brown, 2-5 - mm calcite crystals are also associated with milky to slightly amethystine quartz crystals.’
- ‘A specimen in the collection of one of the authors consists of an aesthetic group of slightly amethystine stubby quartz scepters with rhodochrosite on marmatite.’
- ‘Quartz is typically drusy and colorless, but amethystine and smoky varieties are also observed.’
- ‘Their interiors are filled with crystallized clear, smoky, and amethystine quartz and calcite.’
- ‘They either ‘stand alone’ or on a matrix of milky to slightly amethystine quartz crystals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.