One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for American Sign Language
- ‘I pointed out the well-documented ability of Chimpanzees to ‘speak’ and understand American Standard Sign Language, Ameslan.’
- ‘Patterson was working with Ameslan, standard American Sign Language.’
- ‘Harvey found most deaf children and their hearing parents unable to communicate in the primary language system of Ameslan.’
- ‘The various shadings and subtle differences in words may come blurred in Ameslan communication.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.