One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for American Sign Language
- ‘I pointed out the well-documented ability of Chimpanzees to ‘speak’ and understand American Standard Sign Language, Ameslan.’
- ‘The various shadings and subtle differences in words may come blurred in Ameslan communication.’
- ‘Patterson was working with Ameslan, standard American Sign Language.’
- ‘Harvey found most deaf children and their hearing parents unable to communicate in the primary language system of Ameslan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.