One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think the ameliorative treatments have been a godsend.’
- ‘A critical scholarship is an important part of the ameliorative scheme, although such criticism is not the exclusive solution.’
- ‘And I agree, also, with her description of a more ameliorative social policy for working families.’
- ‘As our awareness of the extinction crisis has grown, we have taken some ameliorative actions.’
- ‘While buyers are not thrilled by rising prices, rising prices are one of the ameliorative responses to changes in scarcity conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.