One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While buyers are not thrilled by rising prices, rising prices are one of the ameliorative responses to changes in scarcity conditions.’
- ‘A critical scholarship is an important part of the ameliorative scheme, although such criticism is not the exclusive solution.’
- ‘As our awareness of the extinction crisis has grown, we have taken some ameliorative actions.’
- ‘I think the ameliorative treatments have been a godsend.’
- ‘And I agree, also, with her description of a more ameliorative social policy for working families.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.