One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Age-related macular degeneration.‘the results provide physicians and patients with new information about preventing vision loss from AMD’
- ‘Among the causes of AMD, scientists describe a breakdown of light-sensitive cells within the retina.’
- ‘According to the National Eye Institute (NEI), more than 1.6 million Americans in that age group have advanced AMD.’
- ‘In the meantime, during regular examinations, eye doctors can see the telltale signs of early, intermediate, and advanced AMD.’
- ‘He will recruit six patients suffering from AMD, all aged at least 50 years, and take cells from their skin.’
- ‘AMD is a medical condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision caused by retinal damage.’
- ‘The Armenian dram continued depreciating to the end 2010 at the annual average rate of AMD 373.3 per USD.’
- ‘The Armenian currency is known as the ''dram'', and the currency is abbreviated as AMD.’
- ‘With the improvement of the external current account, the Armenian dram (AMD) remained stable.’
- ‘Convert money in Armenian Dram (AMD) to and from foreign currencies using up to date exchange rates.’
- ‘The banking group took the lead in call liabilities (126.7 billion AMD).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.