One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pediatrician noted slight delay in ambulation at 12 months, but in line with maternal developmental patterns.’
- ‘Most patients progress to assisted ambulation and full weight bearing.’
- ‘After transfer, a nurse or physical therapist assists the patient with progressive ambulation.’
- ‘Patient compliance is improved because ambulation is permitted.’
- ‘It was late October and he had been complaining of shortness of breath, difficulty in ambulation, and generally feeling very sick.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.