One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ambulacral grooves are narrow and the ambulacral ossicles are not exposed.’
- ‘In asteroids, the ambulacrals arch to form a deep ambulacral groove.’
- ‘Paul follows Kesling in the ambulacral placement.’
- ‘The longest ambulacral column is parallel and adjacent to the ambulacral-adambulacral furrow.’
- ‘Its wide ambulacral grooves and open filtration fan made it adapted for motile particle capture in a wide variety of environments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.