One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although researchers found that vision in the amblyopic eye improved faster in the patching group, the difference in the two groups at six months was small and not significant.’
- ‘The intensive screening protocol was associated with better acuity in the amblyopic eye and a lower prevalence of amblyopia at 7.5 years of age, in comparison with screening at 37 months only.’
- ‘If not treated early enough, an amblyopic eye may never develop good vision and may even become functionally blind.’
- ‘The authors conclude that children who required treatment for amblyopia were four times more likely to remain amblyopic if they were screened only at 37 months of age.’
- ‘If both eyes are out of focus, both may become amblyopic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.