One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This manifesto rings with a youthful sincerity, but his stories and poems ambitiously attempt to embody the ideal.’
- ‘Yesterday he ambitiously pledged to aim for ‘full employment’.’
- ‘‘I see us competing for the national championship,’ he declared ambitiously.’
- ‘Most ambitiously, in 1961 an 11-metre-tall Jacob Epstein sculpture was displayed on the roof of Waverley Market.’
- ‘He dealt with something ambitiously named ‘life coaching’, which is a service that some businesses provide for top staff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.