One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He carries off the ambiguousness of Prot's character with understated precision.’
- ‘Fans of the first film will agree that the sheer ambiguousness and enigmatic status of the film's villain was the main ingredient that catapulted the original into cult status.’
- ‘Brandi realized the ambiguousness of her phrase.’
- ‘I loved the ambiguousness and the honesty, the emotional resonance of being completely forthright and yet respectful of the subject matter.’
- ‘Nowadays, directors overuse music, lighting, and camera angles to destroy any ambiguousness in characters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.