One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although the company has come up with new flavors and colors, the old-fashioned amber liquid still has devotees.’
- ‘He rubbed his eyes and was handed a bottle of amber liquid.’
- ‘She returned in a moment holding a tall, frothy mug of amber liquid.’
- ‘He reached forward with one huge arm and picked up a large tankard of some drink, sloshing amber liquid on the table.’
- ‘The three judges wrote copious notes, while drinking copious amounts of amber liquid to refresh and cool their fevered brows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.