One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He reached forward with one huge arm and picked up a large tankard of some drink, sloshing amber liquid on the table.’
- ‘She returned in a moment holding a tall, frothy mug of amber liquid.’
- ‘He rubbed his eyes and was handed a bottle of amber liquid.’
- ‘The three judges wrote copious notes, while drinking copious amounts of amber liquid to refresh and cool their fevered brows.’
- ‘Although the company has come up with new flavors and colors, the old-fashioned amber liquid still has devotees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.