One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We need to get our ambassadorship to the UN to help with reform.’
- ‘He was rewarded with the ambassadorship to Italy - despite an astounding lack of diplomatic skills.’
- ‘A candidate for goodwill ambassadorship, her beauty is more than skin deep.’
- ‘At one stage, I was offered the ambassadorship to Switzerland, but I refused.’
- ‘This post, in my judgment, will be one of the most consequential ambassadorships in American history.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.