One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We need to get our ambassadorship to the UN to help with reform.’
- ‘At one stage, I was offered the ambassadorship to Switzerland, but I refused.’
- ‘He was rewarded with the ambassadorship to Italy - despite an astounding lack of diplomatic skills.’
- ‘This post, in my judgment, will be one of the most consequential ambassadorships in American history.’
- ‘A candidate for goodwill ambassadorship, her beauty is more than skin deep.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.