One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a great honour to learn that I have been given my first ambassadorial appointment.’
- ‘Mr Zisman came to Bulgaria - his first ambassadorial posting - in October.’
- ‘A wooden fence around the ambassadorial residence gives it privacy and a suburban hominess.’
- ‘He then embarked upon a year in Prague, where his mother's ambassadorial connections secured a year-long internship as a trainee diplomat with the European Commission.’
- ‘His ambassadorial duties in the late 1980s and 1990s included ambassadorships to the Philippines and Mexico.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.