One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a great honour to learn that I have been given my first ambassadorial appointment.’
- ‘Mr Zisman came to Bulgaria - his first ambassadorial posting - in October.’
- ‘His ambassadorial duties in the late 1980s and 1990s included ambassadorships to the Philippines and Mexico.’
- ‘He then embarked upon a year in Prague, where his mother's ambassadorial connections secured a year-long internship as a trainee diplomat with the European Commission.’
- ‘A wooden fence around the ambassadorial residence gives it privacy and a suburban hominess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.