One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for boto
- ‘On the way back, we were accompanied by a lovely family of Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘I awoke and watched the sun come up as I got my first view of the pink Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘If you get the chance, take a boat ride with a guide along the Amazon River in search of Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘After breakfast, we will begin the most important excursion, the sightings of the pink and gray Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘Out of more than 100 Amazon dolphins captured in the past 35 years, only three are alive today.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.