Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for boto
- ‘On the way back, we were accompanied by a lovely family of Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘If you get the chance, take a boat ride with a guide along the Amazon River in search of Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘After breakfast, we will begin the most important excursion, the sightings of the pink and gray Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘Out of more than 100 Amazon dolphins captured in the past 35 years, only three are alive today.’
- ‘I awoke and watched the sun come up as I got my first view of the pink Amazon dolphins.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.