One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for boto
- ‘After breakfast, we will begin the most important excursion, the sightings of the pink and gray Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘I awoke and watched the sun come up as I got my first view of the pink Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘If you get the chance, take a boat ride with a guide along the Amazon River in search of Amazon dolphins.’
- ‘Out of more than 100 Amazon dolphins captured in the past 35 years, only three are alive today.’
- ‘On the way back, we were accompanied by a lovely family of Amazon dolphins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.