One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's a place for charming amateurishness in music but you need to be experienced to do it well.’
- ‘The result is productions that, regardless of cast, budget, time and effort, cannot drag themselves up from amateurishness.’
- ‘Tom Waits narrates the film, made with no sign of amateurishness.’
- ‘It uses inept amateurishness to both compel and repel you.’
- ‘The US delegation was shocked by the amateurishness of it all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.